Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chocolate Whore

It's a nickname she chose for herself.

She has very smooth pale white skin, very dark straight hair, and a ready smile, spiced with touches of acerbic wit.

I met her a a bowling alley, of all places.

Weekly, a bunch of weirdo hipsters gets together to go bowling. We aren't very serious, don't worry at all about team or league scores, and have a lot of silly fun.

A coworker of hers brought her, as part of a fumbling effort to get into her pants.

After a couple of weeks, I invited her to a games party at my house.

As the party wound down, the survivors ended up in the hot tub. And when that wound down, it was just her and me, gently teasing and flirting. I invited her to stay the night.

She thought for a moment, and then said yes.

Nude, body was made of the same firm gentle curves and pale flesh as her face. Our coupling was slow and powerful, her desire hungry and shameless.


Some time later, as we were resting, she was on top of me, our bodies still joined.

"How old do you think I am?" she askes, with a wicked smile.

"Um, 25?"

She laughs. "Twenty-two. Fuck me again!"

So I did.

No comments: