Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bites and Bruises

I had my teeth into her.

Into the muscle of her chest, right over her left breast, crushing down hard.

There were already a row of three clear bite circles over her right breast, and two over her left, and I was finishing the series.

One of my hands was twined in her hair, barely grown out long enough to hold, in a fiercely tight grip, and the other hand was holding her down.

She was twisting and gasping in pain, and giggling between gasps, taking pleasure from the sensation. With each giggle, i would chew harder, causing another wave of struggle.

Just a little bit harder, just a bit deeper, and my sharp canines were going to fill my mouth with her blood.

The next afternoon, she showed me. The indentation had already faded away, and the bruises were already healing.

Maybe next time, harder.

No comments: