Friday, February 22, 2008

A story

We met at a tech conference in my city. I had been living there for only a few months. She was a sale engineer for Quest.

We just kind of randomly hit it off, chatting with each other sitting next to each other at a panel, and the discovered we both planned on the same several panels the rest of the day. So we kept hanging out, and then went to dinner together, with a dozen other friends and
friends of friends.

After dinner, as the party dispursed, we walked out together. She on her way to her hotel room, me to find a cab to go home for the night. The tension rose, and there were a lot of awkward pauses. I wanted to, but did she want to...

As I was raising the courage, and putting together the words, she turned to me, and stammered out "Would you stay the night?"

The silence stretched, the noise of traffic and other people ignored.

"I'd love to."

We walked silently to her hotel, rode the elevator up. We would steal glances at each other.

At the door to her room, she said, "I've never done this before."

"I really havn't either." I replied

Past the door, we stood, awkwardly, and then she started pulling at my shirt. I let her pull it off me, and then started undressing her. Taking turns, tripping over socks, not smoothly, we undressed.

Naked, she was even leaner and lankyer and taller than the looked clothed. She was blushing, and the blush was down to her small narrow breasts.

I took her hand, and stepped close. Her eyes closed, opened, closed again, and I kissed her, and she kissed back.

Tumbling awkwardly into the bed, we kissed and tasted each other, spending time, until I worked down, and was licking out her vuvla, while she twisted around, pushing her hips up. I kept licking and sucking, until I felt her orgasm, and then crawled back up her body.

Rolling off, pawing thru my pants, I got out a condom, and put it on. I'm glad I carry them.

Back on the bed, over her, she was holding me, guiding me, and I found the right angle, and stroking in and out, sunk into her.

Her hips bucking again, we moved back and forth, horse breathing loudly in each other's ears, working up a sweat, bucking, looking at each other as we used each other, feeling her orgasm again, and again one more time.

Until I came, hard, gritting my teeth and my voice vibrating in my ears.

I relaxed, falling down next to her, and she grabbed the base of the condom, and we eased apart, on our backs, side to side, panting.

"I'm glad I asked you."

"I'm glad you asked me."

We crawled under the covers, and felt asleep, two strangers covered in each other's sweat.

No comments: