Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let me tell you about Vicious Switch

I love her, deeply and fiercely.

Plus, she is darkly twisted pervert, and when we share stories and fantasies, and when we play hard, it uncoils something deliciously dark and violent inside me.

Physically, she is both curvy and solid, with wide shoulders and a powerful back, and a delicious flair to her hips and ass. She's started wearing her hair shorter a lot shorter, but still long enough to get a good grip.

We've never yet managed to go out on our second date, I had invited her out to coffee. Instead we did our first date twice, with a year gap between. And the second time, that evening, she ended up in my bed.

The look on her face, when she mounted me, was something beautiful.

And some time later, when she started to purr in post-orgasmic bliss, was something special.

No comments: