Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Farewell Threesome

My friend Chocolate Whore is moving away in a couple of days, to live in Europe for six months. So Ms Danger and I gave her a nice sendoff, an all-night threesome.

I arrived at MD's home just a few minutes after they got there, and walked in to find them necking in the entry. Several mutual yoga-istic gyrations later, the three of us were standing, intertwined, nude in the hallway, necking and stroking.

MD did pause for a moment, to stand before me, barefoot and topless, wearing only a pair of blue jeans. I don't know why that's a favorite image of mine, a pretty girl wearing just a pair of jeans and a smile, but it is.

Anyway, we retired to MD's bed, and thoroughly worked each other over. Kissing MD and tasting CW on her face... The two of them licking my cock together... Sliding into CW from behind while MD kissed her...

This lasted several hours, until we were all tired and getting chilled (MD's bedroom has big windows, which is a problem this cold winter), so we all snuggled up together under the covers and fell asleep, crowded and warm.


This morning, we slowly woke up together, waking each other, and worked CW over some more. Touching gentle and then more insistently. We ended with her sitting on top of me, bouncing, and quaking in orgasm, while her juices dripped out of her, down my balls, and down my ass.

After we rolled apart, CW had to run to the bathroom, and when she came back, she found MD and I in a side by side embrace, joined together. She settled down behind her, and while we were all humping, bite down hard on her shoulder. MD whimpered, and her cunt flooded wet around my cock, and we fucked harder while she came.


When MD's alarm finally went off at 8, we rolled apart, showered, and dressed, and hugged and kissed each other goodbye. I had to go to work, MD had to go to work, and CW had to go do more stuff for her leaving.

It was a gentle and bittersweet kiss.


I hope I see her again.

No comments: