Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome, and about the title

I had been thinking about starting a "sex blog" for a couple of years.

There are assorted reasons why I did not.

The most honest reason is that I feared I was probably too lazy, too disorganized, and too busy, to keep it going.

And also, it would feel like uncouth bragging, it would jinx what it's about, it could cause Drama, and I could "out" my lovers in ways that will cause problems in their life.

And finally, I could never think of what to call it.

I finally thought of something.


About that. "Significantly Endowed".

Yes, yes I am. Not freakishly so, but above average.

I don't think it's ever gotten me laid, at least in itself. And I don't want to have sex just because someone cares about the size of my cock. And I've been told 2nd hand that there are times it's got me not laid, because someone was a bit intimidated.

But this being a sex blog, the title is a double entendre, which was rather easy to do, given that it's already a euphemistic innuendo.

I'm also "significantly endowed" in other aspects of my life, especially about sex.

I'm in a subculture that is comfortable with sex, with kinky sex, with multiple relationships, and multiple partners, and assorted orientations, and that also values and celebrates having lots of smarts, and that is tolerant of geeky personalities.

I'm endowed and blessed with a number of lovers, friends, friends with benefits, fuckbuddies, and whatever.

I'm very grateful.

No comments: