Sunday, January 20, 2008

Returning home

I was out of town for a week, on a business trip.

Seven days without fucking someone. On the flight home, I could feel the ache inside; deep, low and forward.

Most people would not feel much sympathy for me, and I can understand that.


When I walked into my house, Ms Danger was there, a pleasant surprise, and she was wearing a cute slutty hippyish sundress. We necked in the entry, then necked in the kitchen. She went to her knees while opening my pants, and blew me there in the kitchen.

And then we went to the bathroom, and I mounted her while she crouched over the toilet. And I bit her, just enough to mark her for the evening, so everyone could see. And then mounted her again, by just bodily picking her up and bouncing her on my cock.


Later that evening, while other guests were arriving, we snuck up to my room, and we fucked again, cock dancing inside her while our tongues danced in each other's mouths.


Later that evening, as the party got going, Writer Grrrl showed up. I had scheduled the weekend to be with her, which I sadly had to abbreviate to do work stuff. (Which I'm doing right now, alternating with posting these entries).

I excused myself from my conversation, and greeted her properly, with a deep hug, a deeper kiss, and a caress from her shoulders to her ass, which caused her to shiver and wiggle deliciously.


She stayed overnight with me. Before falling asleep, I stroked and fingered her, finally caressing her g-spot with lubricated fingers while she thrashed in orgasm for a nice long while.

The next morning, we started the day as we ended the last, only it was my cock massaging her inside, instead of just my fingers. My hands were busy long stroking her body, gently stretching skin and flesh.

After she screamed into my shoulder for a while, her vagina pulsing around me, we rolled apart, relaxed a bit, and her fingers worked down to her wetness, and she masturbated for me, and I masturbated for her...

No comments: